Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Third

unforTunately you'll never understand how much you meant to me
you'll never know how much I cared, at that time
you will never understand how I thought the sun rose and set on you
and that you are a third of why I wrote this rhyme.


~I trashed the T~


unluCkily I bumped into you, placing my hopes on something hopeless
although I tried to give you all of my patience and my time
you thought my efforts at encouraging you were cynical
but obviously you meant enough to me to be a third of this rhyme


~I curbed the C~


Truly you have to understand how much you mean to me
how much of an impact you've made in such a short time
my feelings for you are blatant, something I can't deny
you are what I've always wanted, the finale to my rhyme 


~I am forever taken by my new T~

No comments:

Post a Comment