Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some things aren't meant to be understood

Now, at what I consider to be the ideal age, 25, I finally understand what my mother has attempted to drill into my head--I don't have to try to understand everything, and everyone!  I know, I know, most people may have grasped that idea some time ago, but for whatever reason, I'm a little late to catch on.  I'm the type of person that digs and digs until something surfaces.  Someone has a problem, I have to know why!  Something doesn't turn out the way I planned, I have to get to the bottom of it and find out why!  It's just who I am I guess.  But does that really make me a bad person?  Of course it doesn't, but maybe a tad bit inquisitive :)  Sure, many people think that I asks too many questions.  In my opinion, most of us don't ask enough questions.  Had more questions been asked, many of us may have avoided negative situations.  But back to the subject at hand!  I get it mom, I'll never understand everything, and everyone's actions, but I'm not absolutely certain that I won't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment