Thursday, May 19, 2011

Changes

Although some people think that I've changed who I am, I don't agree at all. I think that what is happening is exactly what is meant to happen. I'm growing wiser, stronger, and less tolerant. I look at the idea of life as many people do: LIFE is entirely too short to be unhappy, and worried with what others think of you. Yes, I may have changed, but who doesn't? Yes, you may not like the changes that I've made, but who says your opinion matters? Yes, I may do things a little bit differently than I have done them before, but who says that I'm doing them wrong? I'm not certain that the decisions that I make on the daily basis are always right, but I am certain that I will stand by them. I do, and will continue to do, what I feel I should at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment