Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hump Day

This really doesn't feel like Wednesday. I'm thinking maybe it's the fact that I was written up at work on Monday, but received accolades on Tuesday.  Well, I must be doing something right!  Then by Tuesday evening, I was sitting in the family's first counseling session following the tornado.  My feelings are, although I wasn't in the house with my family while they were in a state of turmoil, my heart was there.  Since then, I've been thinking about everything that I could've lost that day- my son, my mom, and my brother.  But to hear my mom and brother actually say that they thought they were going to die that day really did something to me.  Prior to the counseling session, I'm sure that somewhere inside of me I knew they felt that way, but to actually hear them say that really did something to me.  I can't even begin to explain how I feel.  And now, on Wednesday, my son's graduating from K5!  Very interesting week thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment