Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Kind

The past few days, I've been thinking a lot about something that was said to me. I was told that I needed to stick with my own kind.  Naturally, I took the comment offensively coming from someone of  a different race.  Even more offensively was the fact this came from someone that I thought actually gave a damn about my feelings.  Well, after careful consideration of the context of this particular conversation that took place weeks ago, I can only wonder what my kind is.  Since it has been on my mind so much lately, I came up with a few things that this person could have been referring to, aside from the obvious.  It made me feel a little bit better considering the fact that I never considered myself to be some foreign alien species.  In no certain order, here goes...






My KIND:


attractive
bold 
assertive
outgoing
bright
daring
healthy
happy 
mommy
Christian
well-spoken
outspoken
brave
honest
independent
intelligent
open-minded
hopeful
persistent
trustworthy
dependable 
opinionated
HUMAN


So, how about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment